- What are islamicart Screen Savers?
Islamicart Screen Savers are installed automatically into the Windows control panel by the user running the screen saver setup wizard, this unpacks everything required to run the screen saver and makes it the Windows default.
- Requirements for installation
This applies only to the PC where to install the Islamicart Screen Savers:
- Microsoft Windows 3.11, 95, or NT 4 operating system
- 486/66 minimum, Pentium machine recommended
- 8mb of RAM minimum, 16mb of RAM recommended o 3mb of spare disk o
- S-VGA display adapter Must run at 800x600 resolution or greater
- Installing Islamicart Screen Savers from the self extracting zip file
These instructions refer to the installation of Islamicart from a self extracting zip file which is available from this Web site:
- Double-click on the self-extracting zip file to initiate the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Distributing Screen Savers Created By Islamic and Arabic Arts and Architecture
You may redistribute our screen saver FREE of charge to any body. The <*.exe> is the user setup wizard file and is a self-installing, compressed file. All contents are encrypted to safeguard integrity and restrict unauthorized access.
- Removing Islamic Screen Saver:
Islamicart created Screen Savers have an uninstall mechanism that will remove them if required.
- Click on the Windows 'Start' Button.
- Select the 'Settings' option from the menu.
- Select the 'Control Panel' option from the menu.
- Double-click on the 'Add/Remove Programs' icon from within the Control Panel.
- Select the 'Islamicart Screen Saver' and click on the 'Add/Remove' button.
- Click on the 'Yes' button to confirm the deletion request, the screen saver well be then be removed.